Here's the final part of our top 10 blog posts of 2012:
6. July: Sainsbury's Brand Match turns price checking into a powerful property: Brand Match instantly calculated the cost of the brands I'd bought compared to Tesco and Asda, Sainsbury's two key competitors.
7. August: Can Social Media Show you the Money? : in one of our most talked about posts ever, we cut through the hype and hysteria around social media and show how for most brands, "old" media is far from dead
8. September: How "marginal gains" gained gold for team GB, here: how accumulating small points of advantage helped the GB cycling team win big
9. October: Snickers and the power of global brand stories: Snickers "You're not you when you're hungry" campaign shows the key to global brand success is to "find stories that are universal ideas".
10. November: Bond, the brand that never dies: James Bond continues to be the best ever example of brand revitalisation. Skyfall is the 23rd movie in the brand's 50 year history, and looks set to be the most successful ever.
So, there you have it. Our fave posts of 2012. Thanks for reading this year. And see you in 2013!